To celebrate the release of Cotton: Reboot! for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch, ININ Games is holding an art contest.
The Contest is organised by ININ Games / United Games Entertainment GmbH, based in Kirchheim/Teck, Germany. The purchase of ININ Games products does not affect the outcome of the competition.
The art contest starts on August 12, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. (CEST) and ends on September 12, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (CEST).
Employees and immediate family members of the organizer or of persons professionally involved in the contest will be excluded.
To participate, please do the following:
1. Send an email with your Cotton Reboot! artwork to: [email protected]
2. Use the subject “Cotton Reboot! Art Contest” in your email.
3. Your email should contain:
Your email address; Your name and postal address; A name with which we can display your artwork on our websites and social media channels (this can be your actual first name or your artist name)
The winners will be able to choose their preferred platform (PlayStation®4 or Nintendo Switch). The prizes will be sent to the winners by postal mail. For this purpose, the winners must provide an address to which ININ Games can send the prize. If a winner does not wish to provide a shipping address, the prize can not be delivered and the prize will be forfeited. The limited editions of Cotton Reboot! are still in production. Therefore, the exact shipping date of the prices can not yet be determined. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
Each submission must meet the following requirements to get accepted:
• Hand drawn art or digitally created illustration – any form of artwork is allowed;
• High resolution file (.jpeg, .png or .pdf);
• Maximum file size of 5 MB;
• The artwork cannot have been submitted before in a promotion/sweepstake/contest or displayed publicly;
• The entry must have been created by the entrant himself/herself and may not contain artwork or parts of artwork created by others;
• Per person and e-mail address only one participation is allowed. The use of more than one email address per artist is not permitted;
• The artwork must not disparage BEEP, ININ Games or any company or person affiliated with Cotton Reboot!;
• The artwork must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those related to Cotton Reboot!;
• The artwork must not be/ must not contain material that is offensive or defamatory or violates the rights of third parties (for example material that violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights; material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, disparaging, defamatory, or libelous; material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual, or material that promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any federal, state, or local law or regulation)
Entries are permitted from the following geographical regions: Europe, North America, South America.
Entries should be emailed to [email protected] and should include the name, email address and postal address of the entrant. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw and for the purpose of delivering the prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the entrant (such as age and eligibility), and to withdraw entitlement to the prize if there are valid reasons to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof.
The promoter reserves the right to disqualify artists from participating in the Art Contest if the artist has violated the rules or attempted to undermine the contest through fraud or other unfair practices.
All Art submitted becomes the sole property of ININ Games and will not be returned. The Promoter regrets that it is unable to return entries. By entering the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions. The organizer is not responsible for lost, late or damaged entries or for computer errors during transmission.
The winners will be chosen by BEEP and ININ Games. The creativity and originality of the artwork will be the deciding factors. ININ Games will notify the winner by email. If the winner does not get back to the promoter within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize.
The best artworks (besides the winner’s entries) together with the provided name of the entrant (actual first name or artist name) may be featured on the website https://cotton.iningames.com/ and on the social media channels and homepages from ININ Games and BEEP.
Art Contest Entrants agree to grant ININ Games and BEEP a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry. ININ Games and BEEP may use the entries in future marketing activities (such as displaying the artwork on their websites, on their social media channels and in any other media from time to time).
The Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by German law.
ININ Games, United Games Entertainment GmbH, 73230 Kirchheim / Teck, Germany
ININ Games reserves the right to terminate the promotion in case of serious reasons. The content of the contest may be changed or cancelled without notice in the event that the organizer deems it necessary.
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are completely released from any liability in respect of the Contest by each entrant or participant.