Immerse yourself in extraordinary adventures and captivating stories in this special collection of award-winning games from inkle. Including both the highly acclaimed 80 Days and Overboard! which unites an excellent gameplay and high replayability.
In this steampunk retelling of Jules Verne’s Around the World in 80 Days, players set out on a journey to circumnavigate the globe. Playing as Passepartout, long-suffering valet to Phileas Fogg, you must set the route, manage the budget, oversee the health and well-being of your master, and get back to London before the clock runs out.
Balloons, trains, airships, steam-cars – take advantage of the possibilities that are beyond what was possible in Verne’s novel from 1872. Take the newly-built Orient Express from Paris to Istanbul to hop on a hot-air balloon for a 3-day journey to Beirut. Change to steam-ships to set out to Alexandria, travel by airships to Mesopotamia and get into the ingenious steam-car powered by the heat of the sun to run the old road to Baghdad through the ruins of an ancient Sumerian city!
Meet and interact with numerous characters, experience all kinds of events while balancing between the remaining time, your funds and Mr. Fogg’s wellbeing. The interactive novel allows thousands of choices. Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts? Every journey is unique.
• Visit over 170 bespoke cities on your journey around the world.
• Discover creative ways to travel – by train, airship, moving city, ice-walker, hydrofoils and much more…
• Lose yourself in a richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world created by award-winning writers Meg Jayanth and Jon Ingold.
• Experience a unique journey with thousands of choices for endless possibilities.
• Enjoy striking Art Deco-styled visuals by Jaume Illustration.
• 80 Days is not the end – can you do it in less?
Your husband has been murdered! There’s just one problem—you killed him. Now you have eight hours to cover up your crime and get away without being caught. Frame other passengers, conceal the evidence, and figure out how to get away with it before the time runs out! Be careful not to make yourself suspicious. The other passengers are watching and might have seen or heard things they shouldn’t have. Choose your words wisely and watch your step – as every single one will have consequences.
Blackmail a spy, fall in love, murder a rival, cheat at cards, drug a witness, lie, befriend, betray, console, sneak, seduce, steal, borrow, pray, eavesdrop, kill. There are clues, evidence, suspects, accusations, secrets and lies. What are you going to do to get away? You’ll need all your cunning, coercion and charisma to ensure that someone else takes the fall.
• NPCs have their own agendas, and remember everything they see and hear
• Choose every line and every action. Go where you want, when you want.
• Some characters are friendly, and some are out to get you. Who will you befriend? And who will you betray?
• You only have eight hours to escape justice, and the clock is always ticking
• Play once for a thrill, or multiple times to uncover all the secrets and achieve the ideal ending.
Special Limited Edition
As big fans of interactive adventures, we have created some special editions for 80 Days & Overboard! in limited quantities to further appreciate these unique games. Collectors can look forward to a Limited Edition (limited to 2.000 copies) and a Special Limited Edition containing exclusive collectibles (limited to 999 copies). Pre-orders are now available via our friends at Strictly Limited Games – only while stock lasts.
© Incl. ltd. Published by ININ.